"R2-Drank2 by Ashley Raine
R2-D2 recently gave an interview to Wookie Magazine where he confessed his passion for serving drinks. He boasted on his quick promotion to "head cocktail robot" in Jabba's Palace, only to have it ruined by Master Luke's devious plans to crash Jabba's party. This painting is dedicated to R2-D2's tremendous respect for Jabba the Hutt, describing him as a genuine "Jose Cuervo kind of guy." And on occasion, R2-D2 will admit R2-Drank2 - Jose Cuervos of course!
- Free Shipping within the U.S., and free shipping to Canada on orders $60+
- Part of every sale goes directly to the artists that created our selection of hilarious fine art!
- Comes with Certificate of Hilarity
- The Perfect comical art to add to your bar or kitchen!
- Choice of Premium Paper or Wrapped Canvas. Canvas is ready to hang/no frame necessary. UV protected Canvas is wrapped around an internal hardwood stretcher bar so the sides of the canvas mirror the image.
- All products offered are Made on Earth!
- Customer Service (970) 300-1833
- "Would you like a lime with that?"
replaced my mom’s Jesus shrine w/ this bad boy
Best interior design choice I’ve ever made
I Am Parody Art
An excellent choice!
This picture has been the perfect finishing touch to my new basement bar.