- Free Shipping within the U.S., and free shipping to Canada on orders $60+
- Part of every sale goes directly to the artists that created our selection of hilarious fine kitchen art!
- Comes with Certificate of Hilarity
- Imperial Baking Party is the perfect kitchen art based on an original oil painting by the anonymous artist Bucket. This alarmingly hilarious Star Wars art is the perfect addition to anyone's home décor.
- Choice of PREMIUM PAPER or WRAPPED CANVAS which is ready to hang/no frame necessary. UV protected Canvas is wrapped around an internal hardwood stretcher bar so the sides of the canvas mirror the image.
- All products offered are Made on Earth!
- Customer Service (970) 300-1833
- You're still reading this? Jeez. Well, frankly I find your lack of faith disturbing.
About the Artist
Bucket is an anonymous artist that has chosen to keep their identity hidden. As such they have submitted the following statement about themselves to clear up any confusion.
~ I am Bucket and I arrived on our planet thousands of years ago, from a race of other dimensional beings made of light, magic, nerdy science fiction, and gluten. Since protruding into your dimension, I have educated the greatest artists of the world about capturing the beauty of humanity in art. From the ancient Greeks to Michelangelo, the Impressionists and even all that Jackson Pollock nonsense, I have had a direct influence on your exploration of art. I since decided to focus on highlighting humanity's stupidity and hilarity, because, well after all this time, I find humanity to be stupid and hilarious. Not being human, I have no gender, but prefer to be identified with females as the only ones on your planet who seem to know what the hell they're doing. In my own dimension, my entire body is a beautiful form of starlight and cosmic magnificence, but in your dimension I manifest as a small pink lump of some rubbery stuff with eyeballs. My given name in my own world is unpronounceable in any human tongue, but roughly translates as "cylindrical vessel of light and knowledge, also a convenient way to carry stuff with a terribly uncomfortable handle". I enjoy long walks on the beach, the Beatles, and have a strange affinity for nerdy science fiction movies and glutenous pastry products.~
Got this for a friend who had graduated from culinary last year for her birthday, she's a HUGE Star Wars nerd and absolutely loves it and has hung it in her kitchen.
Love all the little details. Nerdy, but subtle :)
This art is currently in the wall between the kitchen and dining and there's so much to enjoy from it. I am so glad I bought this piece. Thank you for your humor and details
My husband and nephew both LOVED their pictures! They were great gifts and highly recommend!
Hilarious and quality art plus outstanding customer service!
Thanks for the amazing feedback! If you like our art you can check out our Patreon as well at Patreon.com/IAmParodyArt and you can support our future projects and artists for as little as $1!