Imperial Baking Party
~Once upon a time there were three best friends; Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, & Boba Fett. Tired of their years operating in the forces of darkness they decided to pick up baking. Being a family man, Vader decorates his kitchen with death star lights, Live Laugh Love posters, family photos, and vintage Han Solo refrigerators. He invites Palpatine & Boba over every Sunday for a weekly baking party, and even though the emperor wears crocs, he still loves them both equally. ~
- Imperial Baking Party is the perfect kitchen art based on an original oil painting by the anonymous artist Bucket. This alarmingly hilarious Star Wars art is the perfect addition to anyone's home decor.
- Choice of PREMIUM PAPER or WRAPPED CANVAS which is ready to hang/no frame necessary. UV protected Canvas is wrapped around an internal hardwood stretcher bar so the sides of the canvas mirror the image.
- All products offered are Made on Earth!
- Customer Service (970) 300-1833
- You're still reading this? Jeez. Well, frankly I find your lack of faith disturbing.